The sun came out today! It is shining through the window and I am loving it. I rearranged my room so my flowers and little bit of decor get some sun. Vance came over his lunch hour, which was so kind. It isn't convenient to drive all the way here, park, come up, etc. but his visits mean so much. He sat in the bed with me and we got to hold hands! I'm still working on the fact that this is the new normal for a while, changing expectations of daily life. I think positive thinking is key.
My mom wasn't feeling well, but still brought the kids (and just didn't hug me). It was great to see them. I feel a little disconnected as their mom, but know it is temporary. Lauren isn't the biggest cuddler, but I got to hug her. They were most excited about watching the TV in the room (hoping for My Little Pony). Ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice things said