Here are some pictures from my phone that I wanted to add to our blog. We spent a bit of time in San Francisco and the surrounding area before heading to Nevada. We already missed Vance but were having a great time. Here are some pictures!
I remembered how chilly it was in San Francisco from our trip last summer!
My brother Peter...
My parents with Lincoln along the beach.
Lincoln LOOOOVED the beach! This was his first time in the ocean. After a bit he was getting fussy because it was so cold, but then when we took him out of the water he fussed because he wanted to get back in! My mom was great at letting Lincoln get dirty and just play in all the stream beds/lakes/oceans throughout the trip (because that is what he LOVES). She taught me how to loosen up a little bit and be a little less concerned about how dirty and wet he gets from it all!
I love his adorable feet in the water.
This summer has been filled with lots of traveling so far. I think I have spent more days living out of a suitcase this month than at home!! Vance, Lincoln and I are heading up to Wisconsin this afternoon to spend the Independence Day weekend with my parents and our sister and brother-in-law Janessa and Jeremy and their two little girls. It will be fun. We are hoping for not a lot of traffic on the way there. Wish us luck!
Last weekend Vance and I went to Louisville, Kentucky for a couple of days. We visited my old roommate Jodie (Cozza) Heiselt and her family. I'll have to blog about it next week...






Sounds fun!
ReplyDeleteIts so fun having you here, Lisa!
ReplyDelete