Jodie and her husband watched Lincoln one morning so we could attend the temple together. If you want to learn more about what we believe, click here.
Jodie's little boy, Peter was so cute. We went to the Splash Pad, a small playground/water park one afternoon. I got a little shot of his cute grin.
Vance and Lincoln just enjoying the day...
Part of the gang (Clark, Peter, Claire, Jodie, Lincoln and Vance). I was taking the picture, of course, and Jodie's husband was probably watching our bags.
Cute picture of Lincoln playing in the water. He looooves water.
Clark was such a fun kid to talk to. He was fearless at this park and also on the merry-go-round. There must have been 20 kids on the merry-go-round and he was hanging on the edge, and some older kids were spinning them so fast. Clark fell off and didn't even shed a tear!
Jodie and I. It was fun to reminisce. Her husband took a picture of us looking through a freshman year photo book. It was embarrassing to see all the pictures and remember all the typical freshman-like things we did!
This is the only picture I have of the adorable and little Claire. Lincoln apparently wanted her sunglasses but she didn't like it! (I wouldn't either if some big kid was trying to take mine:))
The last three pictures were stolen from Jodie's blog. Thanks Jodie:) We had such a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice things said