Friday, July 8, 2011

Independence Day weekend in Wisconsin (Part 1)

We have done a lot of traveling lately! Last weekend we went to Wisconsin for the holiday weekend. We stayed with my parents and little brother and invited our sister and brother in law Janessa and Jeremy to spend the weekend with us. One afternoon, after going to our city's farmer's market, we went tubing and skiing.

 Peter and Janessa at the head of the boat.


Jeremy and my dad tubing!


Our great driver, Rob Rhodes. Thanks so much!


Peter and Jeremy tubing...


Vance and I. It was such nice day. It was windy, hence my bangs just NOT cooperating.


My handsome husband, Vance.


My dad...

 Vance and I tubing...


I tried skiing as well. The first time I wasn't able to get up (it has been a couple of years) but was able to after that. It felt great.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting us for a fabulous 4th of July weekend! It was so fun to see you guys and play with Lincoln. Many thanks to your kind family for their sweet hospitality. I have some super cute pics of you guys I will have to post sometime. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said