Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Wisconsin trip- March 2013 continued...
Ruth Ann and Kelsey...
Me, Ruth, and Kelsey
Ruth, Kelsey, and Mom...
My incredible mother and me. I really do want to be just like her when I grow up:)
One evening we chose bowls that my mom found and then made serving utensils to go with the bowl. We used wiring and really fancy beads to decorate the utensils. It was so fun and felt great to use my creative side!!
On the way back we stopped at a McDonald's (can you tell we love that place--totally kid friendly and a necessity of ours on trips). Lincoln wanted a picture next to Ronald McDonald.
I can't leave Peter out!! I got a picture of him too. I can't believe he is just about to start his junior year of high school. He's the BABY of the family!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice things said