Thursday, August 8, 2013

More Old Pictures of Lincoln

More old pictures that I'm not sure I ever put on here. I believe they are all from last fall (2012) They aren't in any particular order, but they would be fun to keep.


Lincoln was in an Elmo craze, so I made an Elmo cake. I didn't trace anything or use a mold. I was so proud of myself and he loved it. 


Lauren at two weeks old. I can't believe how much she has changed.


Here Lincoln is on my parents porch last summer. He's so much bigger now!!


Please excuse the mess. This was in our apartment...and the den was his playroom.


 I think this picture was taken a couple of weeks before Lauren was born. This is the tiny park that was in our apartment complex. Oh how that boy still loves parks...


I would take soo many pictures of Lauren, and Lincoln wanted a picture too that day. His smile is contagious. We sure love him:)


This was from the summer of 2012. Lincoln still adores my mom. He calls her "Mema." He still pretends to call her on his pretend phones.


One day a couple of years ago my mom started singing a song to Lincoln while they were on the swing together. He loved swinging with her. This day his cousins Rosalie and Jared were on the swing too. Not sure why he gave the camera this look. Watch out!!


In the early spring of 2012, Vance and I took Lincoln to a train museum in St. Paul, Minnesota. We even got to ride a very old train.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the new posts! Your kids are absolutely adorable. I especially like the picture of Lincoln smiling and closing his eyes, it's as if his smile is just to big for his eyes to be open!

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said