Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Trip to Wisconsin-March 2013

My little sister Ruth flew home for a few days in March so my other sister and I joined her at my parent's home in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. It was fun!


Brushing our teeth together, just like old times. Awwww....


 For a family home evening lesson, we reenacted the walking around Jericho story from the Bible.


Lincoln loves Jared. When I ask who his best friend is, he often responds "Jared!" 


My sister Ruth with the two granddaughters, Lauren and Rosalie.



 Lauren was introduced to the Johnny Jump-up and sure enjoyed it (still does:)


Lincoln and Jared at my grandparents home (Doral and Ida Kemper) and playing a game where they push against the other person's back.


Ruth played with the kids at the McDonald's playplace.


Little Rosalie playing by the shoes and the McDonald's.


Here is Lauren with Dad. I love having pictures that cross a couple of generations. These are two people I love very much. I love how involved my dad is as a grandfather. My kids love to get kisses on their eyes, a tradition that Kindt men have given their kids and grandkids for several generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said