For my birthday I asked Vance to get me a double jogging stroller...and I did get one! He picked it out and it was just perfect. I have been using it so much this summer, it has definitely been a good investment. I love to be able to take both kids with me when I exercise outside. Our home is right near some beautiful wooded and shaded trails that go on for miles and miles. When I got the stroller, it was near the end of February, so I put it together and the kids and I tried it out inside our apartment.
Lauren above at 4 months. Such a sweet girl.
Lincoln loves to bake and cook with me. I let him help as much as I can. I think he's got chocolate on his face and dipping the chocolate spoon in the container of sugar.
On February 17, 2013 Vance gave Lauren a father's blessing at church. My dad, mom, and little brother Peter came into town to participate in the event. Thanks for coming guys!!
Above is Lauren dressed in her brothers old pajamas. Maybe she is sad she is dressed like a boy?
Lauren has always been such an easy, happy baby. At the beginning, we swaddled her all of the time. She loved it. Here we caught a big smile while laying in her bouncer while being swaddled.
Here is the picture after Lauren's baby blessing. Peter, Lincoln, my mom, my dad, and Lauren.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice things said