Friday, August 26, 2011

Warsaw, Indiana

On Tuesday and Wednesday of this week Vance, Lincoln and I drove to Warsaw, Indiana. Vance has been driving the two hour trip each way to Warsaw every other week for two days during the last year. This trip was the last because he is finishing his current assistantship with the company there.

Lincoln and I have always stayed home while he leaves for these trips, but we came with him this time. We checked in at the Ramada Inn and did lots of swimming at their fancy indoor pool. Lincoln was loving the hotel room (especially the air conditioning/heating fan) and was on his best behavior. Vance's project manager took us out to lunch at a place called the Boat House on Winona Lake. It had a great view and good food.  Lincoln never sleeps as well as usual on trips, so I was really worried about being at a nice restaurant with Vance's boss. I prayed that Lincoln would have excellent behavior, and he did!! Lincoln and I then spent the afternoon on a nearby local beach and then he sat in his stroller while I shopped at some cute pottery places, boutiques, etc. while Vance finished work that day.

I wanted to get a picture of Vance in front of the company he has worked so hard for during the last year! Great job! Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said