Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Trip to Atlanta- More Pictures

We all went to Centennial Park on one of our days in Atlanta. They have a daily "mini Bellagio" water show that was so fun to watch. The water shot up in a beautiful rhythm to the music. It was awesome! Before the show Lincoln and the other little boys played in the water. I tried to have a picture taken but Lincoln just whined because he was so tired and also wanted to go back into the water. He was such a champ on the trip, though. I'd take him any day!!


My brother Peter and I toured the World of Coke museum. I did this with my mother three years ago, but it was a lot of fun to go again. Peter's favorite part was the end of the tour when you get to sample 64 different Coke products sold around the world!


We went to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens and I was stunned by the georgous plants!! The variety and beauty of plants is hard to describe. It was awesome and I would love to go again one day.








Above are the aerial roots of a plant. Cool!


Lincoln is my sweet little baby boy who is not so much a baby any more. He makes us so happy each day and we are so blessed to have him in our family.

His hair is white as can be and was getting long on top. Kind of a fun look, eh?! I think it was smothered with sunscreen because hats just don't stay on any more.


My mom was so kind to watch the boys while Carrie and I went to the Georgia Aquarium. It was the largest aquarium I have ever been to. Below is a whale shark. 


We spent a fair amount of time just watching these sea creatures swim around. I often forget the beautiful world around us and all of the awesome creations that there are!


On our last day we went to Allatoona Beach. It wasn't far from where we were staying but was in a secluded tree surrounded area. The sand was clean and light, and the water was warm. Joe was able to be with us during the day that day (and not just the evening) so we had fun swimming all day. Thanks for the trip!!! It was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said