A couple of weeks ago Lincoln and I went to Atlanta with my mother and little brother to visit my brother and his family. I took a few pictures, but I'll have to post most of them later. I sent many of the pictures from my camera phone (forgot the regular camera) and sent them all at once to my email so I could download them to put them on this blog, but it says it is still "sending" all of those emails. Must have sent too many. There are only two pictures that made it through so far from our trip to Atlanta, and here they are!
My brother Joe, sister-in-law Carrie, nephews Hunter, Sawyer, my mom, brother Peter, Lincoln and I were all there together in Atlanta. We were so excited to drive there. It was a beautiful drive and didn't take very long. One evening we went to the Cheesecake Factory in Atlanta. I sat with Peter, Sawyer and Lincoln. It was fun! Sawyer wanted to hold Lincoln and he did a great job.
At the gas station Lincoln got to drive the car with Grandma!! He is such a big boy these days.
The rest of the pictures from our trip will have to come later.
A couple of days ago Lincoln and I went to the Tippecanoe Mall. We had fun looking in many of the stores. Lincoln enjoyed the moving car (back and forth, back and forth, but he loved it!)
Last weekend Vance, Linc, and I went to a birthday party to celebrate four people's birthdays (all born August 20th!) The two dad's were both born in the same year on the same date, and the little girls were born on the same date, same year as well. What are the chances of that?! We had fun at the BBQ at a local park and Lincoln enjoyed sitting next to Elise, a little girl in our ward. His mother, Ann, and I are planning their wedding already.



So cute! Also enjoyed the cute glow stick video. :)
ReplyDelete