Tuesday, April 5, 2011

6 month Well Visit

Lincoln had his 6 month checkup today. Here are his stats:

Height: 27 inches/ 75%ile
Weight: 18 lbs 11 oz/ 75%ile
Head Circumference: 44 1/2 cm/ 75%?ile

He got 4 or 5 shots as well today. He cried and cried but after a good nap is back to normal now. We are so proud of him!

He is also eating from a spoon without resistance. We'll be trying a lot of more solids now. So glad that he is now able to do this.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to know he is growing so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I'm having baby withdrawals and wishing that we lived close by you guys so that I could see Lincoln more. He is so dang cute. I can't believe how much his little features are developing and how adorable he is! I love all the pictures you have been posting... Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said