Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Almost 6 months
Last week I took this picture of Lincoln. He is just growing up so quickly. He will be 6 months old this Friday. I love how BLUE his eyes are. Here are just a few of the things we know about Lincoln...
1. He wakes up happy in the morning and usually greets us with a smile.
2. He does not like to be spoon fed.
3. He is not too sure about solid foods in general, but give him a graham cracker and he is in heaven!
4. Lincoln loves his toys...his ladybug is his favorite.
5. Lincoln loves other people and he's not too shy. Not a lot of stranger anxiety (at least yet!)
6. Lincoln would rather be awake than asleep (although isn't that how it is for all kids?)
7. He would rather sit up than lay down these days, even in the bathtub.
8. He loves it when we touch his face and just smiles lots.
9. He loves it when we sing to him...his face just lights up.
10. He does not like chicken baby food (the pureed kind). I've never seen such a reaction!
11. Now that he can sit up on his own (doesn't need the bumbo any longer) he would rather not lay down as much. He rolls over much less because he's found a new trick to do!
The other day Vance went on an errand and brought back these red tulips for me for no apparent reason. I am thoroughly enjoying them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww! Six months already!? That's so amazing. He's growing so nicely, and I sure hope he keeps those blue eyes! His odds are pretty good with you two as his parents! :) Hunter's blue eyes shifted to hazel after his first birthday, but I half expected it since his hair is so dark (now all his colors are just like Joe, of course, which is still very handsome!). What a sweet hubby to bring you flowers for no reason! Good job, Vance; keep it up! :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I love those baby blues as well! And so sweet of your hubs! I miss you!!!
ReplyDelete