Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Somewhat recent videos

Vance was in Utah last weekend for his grandfather's funeral, which was apparently really nicely done and beautiful. We sure missed him but were glad he could spend some time with the Murray side of the family. I headed up with Lincoln to Wisconsin for fun. We had a great weekend also. Vance got home in the middle of the night (this morning) so tonight we're trying to get back to normal. Lincoln has a really bad cold right now and was acting pretty miserable last night, so I stayed home from work this morning. He's been sleeping a little more and cuddling more today. I think by tomorrow he'll probably feel better. Anyway...since he's napping I thought a blog post would be fun to do. Here it is!


This was taken 2 or 3 weeks ago... enjoy! We've tried a few more solids since then, but he is so funny about foods. He won't eat anything if it is on a spoon. But if you finger-feed him, he'll accept more readily. Funny boy... Since I am working and Lincoln is on some special medication (and he HAS to eat when he takes it--which also is making him nice and plump) we are really trying to encourage solids, because lately he has been pretty resistant to bottles.




Bath time splashing! Lincoln might be having a bad moment or a great moment, but once you put him in the tub he is so happy. He loves to freedom to splash and move around. It is fun for us too. We tried to keep the video G-rated, of course!




Looking in the mirror.... I think this was taken one night when Vance watched Lincoln and I got to do some fun shopping.







1 comment:

  1. He is sooo adorable! Annalisa, hearing your voice makes me think of Talking Time haha...Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said