Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Husband Vance

Vance is a great husband and father! We went to a basketball game together in December. It was Lincoln's first time and he did so well with all the people and the noises. Vance always is spending lots of time with Lincoln and making so much time for me as well, even though he has a heavy load of work and classes.


I think this picture was taken in January before church. I sure love my boys.


Vance made my birthday so special last week. It actually became "Lisa week" because it was Valentine's Day last Monday and my birthday.  Every day he would do such nice things, such as giving me chocolates, cards, make dinner or take me out to dinner, do all of the dishes, let me rest, watch Lincoln so I could go shopping, sleep in, etc. He is always thinking of others.  He has been doing so well in his classes and enjoying his assistantship too. I am a lucky gal!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday, Lisa! I am sorry I missed the real day! Glad to hear you enjoyed a "Lisa Week"! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a friend of Vance's. I hope you don't mind me keeping up with your blog. I love reading about you guys and little Lincoln :)

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said