Miss Cheryl, Lincoln, Miss Nadi, Karen Linscott
Lincoln graduated from his "Terrific Two's" ECFE class. Karen was the parent educator. I have had her for 2.5 years in Lincoln's classes and love all that she teaches and the support she has offered. Cheryl is so sweet with the kids. Nadi is a legendary preschool teacher! Lincoln misses her so much.
Here are the kids and parents on graduation day.
Lincoln took a gymnastics class. I believe this was his second time taking the class. It hasn't been his favorite, despite the smile here. Two or three times in the six week class, he said he wasn't feeling good and wanted to leave. Oh well, I think he enjoyed it somewhat.
Some days I get bouquets of flowers from a handsome man, my son Lincoln. Vance of course gives me bouquets as well. Love the kind gestures he shows me. I love being a mom, most of the time!
Above is a video of Lincoln during gymnastics. He is very distracted during gymnastics, but here he is having fun! We find this video hilarious, and we love it too:)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice things said