Wednesday, February 18, 2015

More April 2014


Lincoln and Lauren on Easter Sunday. Don't they look cute? Dress and dress shirt, courtesy of Grandma!


We bought some plastic cups. Lincoln opened the entire package, put many of them in a line, and filled most of them with water. Look closely. He was so proud of himself!!


So Lauren often has a problem with constipation. Too much information?  Anyway, Vance and I both gave Lauren some Miralax (laxative) at the same time of day. It was either the next morning, or that morning, that I decided to take the kids to the community center. They have lots of kids activities, but this day they both went to the day care so I could exercise alone. 

One of the workers came and got me. They usually do this if there is a #2 diaper change. However, this was a massive explosion!!! Lauren was playing in the ballpit, with LOTS of other kids, had an explosion. But they noticed after they saw the remnants all over her back, pants, balls, and on other children. Gross! Of course I didn't have extra clothes for my children. The daycare workers had to get several other parents who picked up their children, to get them changed. I was mortified!!! Lincoln was still in diapers then, and at least I had clean diapers for each of them. I took them both to the bathroom, went to grab for the wipes. NO wipes. Seriously. This was definitely the largest, grossest mess I have ever dealt with and I had no wipes. Luckily another mom came into the bathroom. I asked her for wipes. She was so sweet and got some from her van. I had to use about half of the package. 

The above picture shows how I brought the kids out of the community center and all the way home. I was mortified but knew I could laugh about it one day. It was April, so it was still chilly. I wrapped Lauren in my jacket. Lincoln would have to walk out of the building and into the car with his diaper only and shoes. I'm sure we looked crazy!!! I got a picture to remember that crazy morning. They hung out in the bath for the next hour....


Me and the kids. I need to find more pictures of Vance to post!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said