Lincoln and I have been going to lots of parks, at least on the days that its not 100 degrees around here! Vance and I are still looking for our camera's battery charger, so we've been using the camera phone lately. It doesn't take the greatest pictures, but it will do!
I asked Lincoln to say "cheese" and he did! First time and he amazed me. Lincoln loves to walk along the walls he finds outside.
He stayed pretty still and here was a cute little smile.
This one is a little fuzzy. It is hard to get him to stay still and the camera phone must have a slow shutter speed. Anyway, last week I went to a garage sale and I found these pajamas for $1. You can't see it in this picture, but it comes with an official cape that hooks to the back of his pajamas. Lincoln watched a couple old Superman video clips and it made him so proud to wear these pajamas.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice things said