A month or so ago we were invited to go boating with a couple families in our ward. It was a perfect Friday evening. The pictures of the Hawkins family are on another camera, so I'll have to post them later. We had so much fun boating and skiing. I was a little nervous to go skiing and tubing at 21 weeks pregnant, but I was fine. Vance was really fun to be with and he did some fancy tricks on the tube, such as turning around, standing, trading places with me, switching tubes, etc. Love that guy!
Here is our driver, Andy Christensen!
Vance and I on a tube.
Beautiful night on Lake Riley.
Jan Christensen held Lincoln while Vance and I went tubing. Lincoln fell asleep in her arms and was so comfortable with her. I think it was the humming of the motor that put him to sleep. He stayed asleep with her for an hour, until we had to put him in the car to go home. It was sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice things said