This afternoon we had an ultrasound. Vance came home early from work and picked up Lincoln and me. It looks like we are having a healthy baby GIRL!!!!!
It was a great experience again to have this ultrasound. For Vance and I, it was a little emotional. We just felt a rush of happiness and joy come through us. It also makes this pregnancy seem more real to see all her fingers, toes, eyes, the nose, mouth, lips,etc. Amy, the ultrasound technician, said she is 12 ounces. Wahoo! She has long skinny legs and was a little modest for a while so the ultrasound took a little bit longer. We got to see her open and close her mouth and touch her face and head with her hands. Now we can start to imagine what her personality will be like, and if she'll be a white-blondie like Lincoln is. We are in love with her already and look forward to meeting her around November 9th!!! (My wonderful sister in-law Jenna's birthday!)
Congratulations!!!! Shopping for girl clothes is way better than boy clothes!
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! I agree with Lillian with that statement. :)
ReplyDeleteBoy, girl...perfect way to start a family if I do say so myself... but I may be a little bias on that. We are so excited for another sweet little girl to join the family. Always a relief to see they are healthy and developing well. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, girls are so much fun!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! That is what I thought it would be:) It will be perfect! I always wanted an older brother and your little girl will have that. Congratulations and enjoy the girl clothes shopping! I would be happy to come with you any time, it's only a plane ride away:)
ReplyDeleteYes, I agree Annalisa it(Ultrasound) gives always good results. It will make Pregnancy so easy and comfort.
ReplyDeletebulk email solution
Congratulations! Now you and your husband have a son and a daughter. As an ultrasound technician, I'm always happy to see smiling couples.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ultrasoundtechniciancenter.org/