Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Holiday Pictures

Peter, Sawyer, Joe, Carrie, and Dad on Christmas morning.


Vance was so excited for the Hot Wheels 2009 Corvette found in his stocking.



Ken, Kelsey, Ruth, Vance, Peter, and I competed in a gingerbread house making contests. Vance, Peter and I were on the same team. We have here a watchtower and an "Up" house.

Peter added this guy to the watchtower. This won in the "most intimidating" category!


We decided to eat our anniversary cake top a bit early. It was fun posing. The cake looks a bit different on top (the buttercream/fondant flowers wilted). It didn't taste as great as it did last July, but we enjoyed tasting it!

Vance and I will be celebrating our six month anniversary in a few days. Being married to Vance has been wonderful. He demonstrates such a great example of unconditional love. He is so patient with me. I love him more than I did the day we got married. I look forward to the many years and of course FOREVER we have together!


1 comment:

  1. What a great Christmas! Peter's watchtower is AWESOME- that is one good looking village!

    AND, your cake looked very different than a typical wedding cake!? It's amazing what some freezing and thawing can do to fondant... wilted flowers :) What a happy day to celebrate! Love you, Lis!

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said