Vance's brother and sister-in-law (Scott and Rachel) gave us their old Christmas tree. We were super excited. It was more than we expected for a first Christmas. I was picturing a 12 inch Christmas tree or something... We got stockings and decorations as well from Tai Pan Trading... love that store!
This is what it looked like when we had all of the lights off in the room.
This is the pumpkin pie I made. I can't figure how to rotate the picture.
We made chocolate covered pretzels in December as a little gift for friends and family. It takes a long time and makes a bit of a mess, but it is fun to do each year.
That peach pie looks delicious. I am very impressed! I love the picture of your family,so fun. O, I am also very impressed with your gingerbread house/tower. I love the "up" house idea!! Looks like you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete