Thursday, December 3, 2009

Halloween and Soccer

It was the day before Halloween and Vance and I were still struggling while deciding what to dress up as. I mean, we are still young enough that it would be too boring not to dress up. Plus we had a ward Christmas party. We heard of some unique ideas from friends and relatives on what they were doing, but didn't want to copy. So Vance thought of this. I am the balloon and basket and he is the radio air traffic controller from the well publicized "Balloon Boy" story on the news the week or two earlier. It was fun.

Vance was on an intramural men's soccer team this fall. He played defender most of the time, which he's best at. This is an action shot. Although fuzzy, I was just glad to get an action picture. It's hard because he moves so quickly! They did very well in tournament and in one season game and one tournament game, he scored a goal, even as a defender on the back of the field. I went to almost all of the games. Why? Because I'm his biggest fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said