Vance and I went to a BYU game in October when we were playing LasVegas- in Las Vegas. It was a lot warmer. We stayed with Vance's sister and brother in-law (Jennifer and Steven) so it was nice to see family as well. Here was our view in Vegas. We were in the fourth row- nice and close!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
BYU Football Games
Vance and I have season tickets to all the football games. Here is a picture of one of the first games we went to in September. The LaVell Edwards Stadium is very large, it is neat to see how many people can attend these games.
It was really hot at the first game in September. But at least we won!

Vance and I went to a BYU game in October when we were playing LasVegas- in Las Vegas. It was a lot warmer. We stayed with Vance's sister and brother in-law (Jennifer and Steven) so it was nice to see family as well. Here was our view in Vegas. We were in the fourth row- nice and close!
Vance and I went to a BYU game in October when we were playing LasVegas- in Las Vegas. It was a lot warmer. We stayed with Vance's sister and brother in-law (Jennifer and Steven) so it was nice to see family as well. Here was our view in Vegas. We were in the fourth row- nice and close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice things said