I took the kids on a run. They ran for part of the time, and when they were tired, took a break while I pushed the jogger stroller. I don't know how heavy the double jogger stroller is. Probably at least 20 pounds. The kids are 70 lbs combined. Let's just say you get a great workout pushing the stroller with these two cuties:) We were on a jog and spotted this cave immediately off the trail. The kids loved it.
Popsicles with Jett, our neighbor.
Caught a cute picture of Lauren
Our firstborn!
I chaperoned Lincoln's end of year fieldtrip. We travelled to Gale Woods Farm in Mounds, Minnesota. Here the class is learning how they make maple popcorn.
Meeting the farm's sheepdog
The farm had many cute goats and baby goats. Lincoln was most excited about finding all the numbers on their eartags. Finding the lowest number, the highest, etc.
My dad, mom, and Peter came to visit us for Memorial Day weekend. We took them to the Minnesota Arboretum. My mom is quite the gardener. She can make anything grow and flourish. Everything she touches seems to become beautiful. She loved this place! On exhibit were nine Lego sculptures. Above is the butterfly sculpture.
Vance took this photo of my dad taking a photo
I love this boy!!!!
My man!
Peter enjoying his music:)
Lincoln reading Hugh Nibley with my dad. Lincoln was asking questions as they read. An hour later, he asked my dad if they could read together again. My heart was bursting with pride.
This guy is wonderful. I am so lucky to have married him. He is a great example to me in countless ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice things said