Thursday, September 6, 2012

Our Mississippi Cruise

Last month at the end of an employee appreciation week, Vance's work hosted a cruise down the Mississippi River. We had a blast. It was a 2 story boat that had a front and rear deck on both levels. We got two free drink tickets per person (sodas for us!) . There was a little bit of dancing, dinner, raffle prize giveaways, and more. We hope they host it again next year!


Above is Vance right before our fancy boat cruise. I love this man!!!



Here we are on the lower deck patio outside the boat. I also enjoyed the cruise because I got to meet more of Vance's coworkers. I was really impressed with how friendly they were and that they were such a highly educated group of people he works with. We loved this night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said