Thursday, February 3, 2011

4 months!

Today Lincoln had his four month well appointment.  He loooves to coo and smile at the doctor and nurses....that is until they stick needles in his thighs :) His stats are as follows:

Height: 25 1/2 inches/ 75%ile
Weight: 16 lbs 7.6 oz./ 75-90th%ile
Head Circumference: 43 1/4 cm/ 75%ile

He is a big boy!  He had his immunizations again today, and we left the doctor's office crying (he did, not me). He has slept for almost 3 1/2 hours this afternoon, which is so nice because I have been able to make necessary phone calls for appointments, schedules for next week, work emails and write ups, get dinner ready early, unload the dishwasher, take out the garbage, etc. In my family it is called "putzing" which really means you just do a little bit of everything that needs to be done around the house! Am I right you Kindts? I really should wake him up so he goes to bed at a decent hour tonight!

Vance took a nap today too. He came home for a couple of hours because he was up until 2 AM working on a report he needed to get done and then had to leave at 8 for class. I don't blame him for wanting a nap. I would have too. He is really amazing and really smart too.

My goal is also to write a post soon about my husband Vance. So much of our blog has been just about Lincoln that I realized today that he needs some blog attention too!


3 comments:

  1. He is a big boy! And every inch is so cute. Thanks for the updates. We love to see what you guys are up to, it makes it feel like we're not so far apart, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 month day little Linc! I knew he was big! I couldn't believe how solid and strong he was in Dec. He is looking as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Rachel and Scott--I know we think he is so cute too! Miss you too!
    @ Jeremy and Janessa- thanks for saying "solid" and not "fat." He's kind of sensitive about it:) just kidding. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said