This morning Lincoln had his two month checkup appointment with the doctor today. His stats are:
Height: 23 inches/ 50%ile
Weight: 12 lbs 12 oz/ 75%ile
Head Circumference: 40 1/4 cm/ 50%ile
I'm glad to see where he's at and that he is a healthy boy. After we met with the doctor the nurse came in to give him his shots. Oh boy, did he SCREAM!! He's only screamed like that once before when he didn't feel good. It was the kind of scream where you have to wait a few seconds for him to breath again. I hate hearing that kind of cry. It was hard for me to watch. Also, I thought I would be teary, but I didn't cry at all! But I did feel bad for him (I still have a heart, don't worry:)
This afternoon I went back to work. I am substituting this month for a speech language pathologist every Wednesday afternoon this month at an elementary school. It is with a few groups of 4th and 5th graders. One group was a bit too noisy (I better put my foot down next week!), but the rest were great and worked well. I was really nervous about going back to work and leaving him with a babysitter, but I actually really liked it. Lincoln was happy and great when I picked him up. Big day, but it went alright.
Gotta hate those shots! Looks like he's a big healthy boy! We are just DYING to get our hands on him. Thanks for the updates.
ReplyDelete