We are proud to announce the future arrival of baby Murray on September 29th! We are going to be parents and are very, very excited. We had an ultrasound one month ago. We got to see him/her and hear and see the heartbeat. Today we got to hear the heartbeat again. So far our baby appears to be healthy and growing!
Vance has been wonderful through the first trimester. I have been a bit more emotional and tired than usual, and he has been so understanding.
We are 12 weeks along and love reading the books and looking at the pictures, tracking the development all along the way. At this point, our baby is 2 inches or so long, all of its body parts are formed, but still developing, of course. It moves around lots, but is too small for me too feel him/her. It is amazing to realize that there is a real baby in there! We are so blessed!
Yay! Congrats!! You'll be such a great mom! Good luck the rest of the pregnancy. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's SO exciting! Oh, you have such adventures ahead! ;) It'll be great to watch! Hope you're feeling good during your 2nd trimester!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We are so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys! Oh Lisa...I feel like you lived with me through my first pregnancy and now you are doing it all yourself! Please keep us updated with that little baby bump and all the fun excitement that comes along with being first time parents. I am thrilled for the newest addition!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Now we don't have to talk in hushed tones anymore! Congrats! I'm so glad you got to hear the heartbeat again, it's so comforting to know everything is going well. You are going to rock as a mommy....I can't wait till you pop!
ReplyDelete-Kendra
Hooray, hooray! Ever since I first met you I knew that someday you were going to be the BEST mom that ever existed. I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You will be a great Mom!
ReplyDeletedibs on the name gilligan.
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!!! So excited for you guys! I can't hardly wait to have another adorable niece or nephew! I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and can't wait for some cute baby bumb pictures to come (hint, hint)!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! We are so excited for our kids to have another cousin. And for the record we vote for U of U so we actually get to see this little baby more than a couple times a year.
ReplyDeleteAwe! Congrats! That's so exciting! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderfu news Annalisa! Congrats. And your looking cute with your littel baby bump. It is so fun being a mom. You will be wonderful! Congrats on moving too...lots of new adventures!!!
ReplyDelete