The first of many! Hurray for all the cool pregnancy changes!
Awwww!!! You look fabulous!
You look so great!! After dinner I probably have a bigger baby bump than that and I don't even have a baby in there.
Yeah! Love it! trust me you are so tiny! Ps I went to work today...nothing has happened. If you feel so inclined to pray this baby comes out NOW I would appreciate it.
you're pregnant?!
Nice things said
The first of many! Hurray for all the cool pregnancy changes!
ReplyDeleteAwwww!!! You look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYou look so great!! After dinner I probably have a bigger baby bump than that and I don't even have a baby in there.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Love it! trust me you are so tiny! Ps I went to work today...nothing has happened. If you feel so inclined to pray this baby comes out NOW I would appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteyou're pregnant?!
ReplyDelete