Wednesday, October 14, 2009
San Diego
Vance planned the honeymoon completely. I had no idea where we were going until we checked in at the airport. I was so excited to go to San Diego...I have never been there. We had both heard great things about it. Here are a few pictures from the trip!
Here we are over the ocean. We were on our way to an aquarium. On the dock a fisherman had just caught a small tiger fish. It was so cool.
I wish Vance was in this picture, too. This was the place that we rented kayaks for our cave tours.
After the kayak tour, we were hungry. We ate outside at a restaurant right by the shore. Next to us was a lime tree, and we got to know some fun people who were sitting next to us and were very friendly. They kindly took the picture of us.
We walked along the beach together while the sun was setting. We had ice cream cones too. Again, so cool!
One of our days was spent at Sea World. We got to pet sting rays who had lost their "sting." They would swim right along the edges of the pool. It seemed as if they liked being touched by people.
Some type of sharks. I forgot exactly what kind. But they were fun to look at.
We had to see Shamu in all his glory. They had a show titled, "Inspire." Shamu is a killer whale, as we all know, and does lots of tricks. He got the audience really wet. We got a bit wet, but not soaked.
Shamu, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sunset picture of the two of you is my favorite. You should have that pic blown up and framed. Great shot! I'm glad you had a great honeymoon!
ReplyDeleteLooks like this was a lot of fun!!! I also love Shamu... Glad it was a good honeymoon for you both!
ReplyDeletei am so glad you put up some pictures of san diego. It looks like you guys had a great time!
ReplyDeleteCool vacation!!! Beautiful pictures! Oh how I love San Diego- I'm a bit jealous you go to go :)
ReplyDelete