The week or so before Vance and I got married, there was a Murray family reunion. Here we are in Zion's. We hiked to Angel's Landing, which was a big hike. It was fun, though. Here we are with Kayden (not our child, FYI).
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Summer Fun
I seem to be posting a lot of older pictures. But I haven't put up very many from all we've taken. Here we are in Wisconsin at the mid-end of July after we were married for a second wedding reception. We went to EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) one day. It is a week long event in my hometown every year. They have hundreds and hundreds of all types of planes and air shows. It is a big deal! Vance and I took some of my cousins that were in town.
(William, Bridget, Me, Vance, Peter, Caroline)
My little brother Peter enjoying a small tank. He knows a lot about planes and World War II.

The week or so before Vance and I got married, there was a Murray family reunion. Here we are in Zion's. We hiked to Angel's Landing, which was a big hike. It was fun, though. Here we are with Kayden (not our child, FYI).
We stayed in this house for the week of the Murray family reunion. There was swimming, paintball, ping pong, games, etc.
This was taken the day before I took Ruth Ann, my sister up to BYU-I. We had a week of sister bonding time. Pictured are all my sisters and dearest friends (Kelsey (with baby Jared), Ruth, and me.
The week or so before Vance and I got married, there was a Murray family reunion. Here we are in Zion's. We hiked to Angel's Landing, which was a big hike. It was fun, though. Here we are with Kayden (not our child, FYI).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute, Annalisa! Great photo documentation!
ReplyDeleteLooks like some great family fun!!! Cute picture with your sis and her little boy!
ReplyDelete