In July we had a reunion in southern Utah. Here are a few of the cousins (and younger aunts and uncles)
Kenzi with Lauren. Kenzi was so sweet to carry Lauren on the end of a hike.
Keyana and Kate
Cousins Finn and Isla
Lincoln and I were mini golfing. I remember him swinging and feeling a huge sudden pain in my head. I think his swing was a little too agressive for mini golf, and I was standing way too close. There is no urgent care nearby, so we headed 45 minutes away to the Kanab, UT ER! 3 beds in one room, with two dividers. Only 5 stitches and a cut under the eye, with a black eye for a few days. All is well now.
Zion National Park
Lincoln was a little cranky that this photo was taken.
Cousins Brynn and Lyndee, and Aunt Karissa and Aunt Keyana
Jenna, Lyndee, Keyana, Jessica, and Vance
Tanner is the man!
Lincoln is the fairest of them all:) Actually, I told the kids to dry off for a couple of minutes before we went back to the car.
This was the day after the first mini golfing date. We had only gotten to hole 5 the first time, and we had to finish!
Aunt Becky, CJ, Karissa, and Lauren at the rodeo
Jumping on a trampoline outside in the middle of July in Las Vegas. It was SO HOT! We were only outside for about 5 minutes.
Bounce U in Las Vegas
Lincoln and Ethan
The laundry needs to be started, the dishwasher needs to be unloaded, floors swept, but I try to enjoy moments with my sleeping baby.
Picnic at the park
Thanks for share it. English Speaking Course in Mumbai
ReplyDelete