Saturday, July 30, 2016

July- Murray reunion and random pics


Bath time for Kate



After I had Kate, I was in the worst shape ever. I made a goal to run a 10K this summer. On July 4th, I ran one in 56 minutes. It was at a 9 minute pace, so not super fast, but respectable! Was not ready for those hills!

We went to a family reunion on the Murray side of the family. Here are some group pics. Not all could make it, we missed you!






Hiking in Zion National Park









Vance, Lincoln, and Lauren went to a Twins game this July. The Twins played the Atlanta Braves. They ended up losing 0-2, but still had fun! Vance said that more than the game, they enjoyed the mini donuts!




We celebrated my mom's birthday when family came to MN for Kate's blessing





Both of our kids got to go on the four wheeler with Dad



Vance went golfing with his dad and brothers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said