Friday, February 19, 2016

January 2016

Happy New Year! We hope 2016 is a great year.


I had a cousin get married at the beginning of January. My sister, Kelsey, and her family, went to their wedding in Wisconsin. On their way home, and drive back to Washington, they stayed with us for a night. They came to church with us the next morning, which was so cool! Here are the happy cousins. (Jared, Lincoln, Rosalie, Norah, and Lauren)




Lincoln: "We look lovely!" 

We have since increased the variety in our dress up clothes box!!!



Cousin Norah left a pacifier here (sorry Kelsey, I haven't sent it back yet). Lauren loves to pretend she is a baby these days!



Looking good in mom's boots!


My mom got us this dresser a couple of years ago from a garage sale. It is a great dresser, but I wanted to update it to my style. It was a bit of work, but it has a new coat of paint, handles, etc. 


Lauren's new and improved room. Her favorite color is purple. It was fun to make the sparkly purple pom-poms above her bed.


I've had complete placenta previa this pregnancy. I woke up to another bleed on January 18th. I was hoping to be home the next day, but I had a second and heavier bleed that first night. It was my third strike so I am here to stay until baby is born.  I've been here 33 days already on bed rest and baby girl will be born next week. Vance has been a real trooper through it all. He has been acting like a single parent in many ways for quite some time. My mom has been in town several times, which is so helpful to us and our children. 


The kids come to the hospital most days. Here Lauren is conducting our Monday night family night. We called it Family Home Evening. The stool is the same one we used on our Kindt side growing up. It has a lot of sentimental value. She is conducting our fun evening on the stool with a Harry Potter wooden wand:)


Received this sweet note from Lincoln . He is so good at showing his love and does it through gifts and sweet notes. 


Baby at 32 weeks and 2 days. 


The kids apparently had a successful dentist visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said