Thursday, May 7, 2015

November 2014


Lauren had a Mickey Mouse obsession for several months. She wanted a Mickey Mouse cake. Vance and I spent at least and hour or so just decorating this cake. We thought it turned alright!



 
She got her doughnut for breakfast (not in bed, though) on a Mickey plate that Vance hand drew for her.

 
Opening her baby stroller

 



Lincoln spent a lot of his time doing workbooks. His reading is getting better and better.


 
Rachel and Scott Murray, and their children, came to Minnesota for Thanksgiving! We loved seeing them. Unfortunately, Lauren was pretty sick that weekend, so Thanksgiving day was quieter for Lauren and I. Right as we were about to head out the door, she spilled her cookies and was running  fever. We hung out at home. It continued the whole weekend, which was a bummer, but we got some great cuddling time in. Above are a couple of pictures of the big feast.

 
We made a family of snowmen in our backyard.

 
Avely and Brynn, I believe.


 
Miles and Avely

 
We had a playdate at our home. Lauren, Hannah, Elizabeth, Lincoln, Hudson.
 
 
 

 
My parents got the loudest toy for Lauren for her birthday! It is payback, right? She continues to love this gift. Thank you Mom and Dad.
 
Lauren and I flew down to the Atlanta area to visit my brother Joe, his wife Carrie, and their kids!! It was so fun. My parents were there as well. It turned into a mini reunion of sorts. One day we played at TopGolf. It makes you feel like you are really good at golf, and I love the variation on the game.

 
Hunter and Sawyer, showing their swing.

 
Three levels


You hit the golf ball into these holes. Certain holes and parts of the holes are worth more or less points.


 
Dad, Joe, and Hunter

You swing your club over a certain point, and your golf ball comes out.


 
Baby Reed, Dad, Mom, Joe

 
Sawyer and my gorgeous sister-in-law, Carrie

 
Me and my mother. She's my hero!



I got to have some bonding time with little Reed. He's such a cutie.

 
Joe and Carrie have a trampoline in their backyard. My dad is always such a great sport. Here he is with Sawyer and Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said