Sunday, March 29, 2015

More July 2014


We have a tiny little inflatable pool that is just big enough to entertain the kids for a long time. It was their idea to have the end of the slide in the pool. 



I love these children. They give us so much joy and give me purpose in my life. 


I got so many bouquets like this one last summer. Such a lucky mama.


This was on my parent's front door step. My mom is an amazing gardener. Her flowers, plants, garden look spectacular. It looks like something you'd see in a magazine.



Vance and I went to the local Arboretum and spent a few hours there. It is large enough that you would need an entire day or possibly two to enjoy it all. 


So we went camping three times last summer....in our very own backyard. That's as adventurous as we got. We even made s'mores!! This is how we do it around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said