Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Something Wonderful Coming in November

News Flash!

Vance and I are expecting our second child on November 9th! We told many people but haven't made a post about it on this blog yet.

We're 16.5 weeks along already. According to one book I have, he/she is supposed to be 4-5 inches from crown to rump and 3-5 ounces in weight. Besides being very tired for a few weeks in the first trimester, I have felt very little nausea, and have been pretty lucky to feel fantastic just like in my first pregnancy with Lincoln.

Honestly, I am a little nervous about running errands and trying to get things accomplished with a barely 2 year old (who currently runs away and doesn't come back when I tell him too!) and a newborn, but I suppose if it is hard time will help! Vance has always been very helpful and supportive so I know he'll be there with me all along the way. We're really excited for another little one to join our family. We feel very blessed by our Heavenly Father for this opportunity to have another child in our lives.


6 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Woo hoo!! :) You're going to love having two! The relationship between them is the BEST. :) November's a great time to have a baby, too, so good aiming! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats! Maybe since it's so easy you'll be having another boy. :) Then you'll match your brother's family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! I'm glad you have been feeling alright. I feel like it's been forever since I've talked to you. Call me sometime when you get a chance so we can catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You look like you had a really big lunch... you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Annalisa.Hope Everything goes fine. All is well.

    email format

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said