It has been fun to see Lincoln's personality shine through more and more each day. I think these pictures show a little bit of what goes on in this boy's mind.
Lincoln recently discovered that he can drag our chairs around the house and get to fun (off limits) places and things. The bathroom sink is probably his favorite place in the house.
Hair gel in the fish bowl... I wonder why the fish are dead?
Getting caught eating fruit is never a bad thing.
As a side note, I am starting to think Lisa is hoping for a baby girl when she puts his hair in a pony tail... or maybe she's going for an ancient Samurai look.
LOVE the spiky hair!
ReplyDeleteHahaha great post! He's getting so big! Just a recommendation to possibly stop, yet still fulfill, his water-in-the-bathroom love: invest in a water table if you have any type of backyard patio/deck. It practically cured Hunter of his daily soaking of the bathroom sink/counter/mirror. :) Just go to Toysrus.com & type in "water table" if you don't know what I'm talking about. Hunter plays with his for like 2-3 hours a day, it's heaven (for him AND me)! Lol It'll be great for cooling down & filling up squirt guns in the summer too, at times when I don't want to go over to the pool. :)
ReplyDeleteJust wondering...is that an announcement? Your little guy is cute! :D
ReplyDelete