Today when I was doing the lunch dishes, and Lincoln was finishing his sandwich, I realized it was unusually quiet. Usually I hear something, like "all done" or "more" or him just talking and talking. So when I looked over he had fallen asleep. We usually take naps right at this time but it looks like he couldn't wait much longer!
Speaking of sleep, he sleeps through the night again! It has been great for the past week. I still wonder if it was a combination of moving to a new home, and then I started rocking him every time before he slept (nap, bedtime, whenever he woke up, etc.) for several minutes...and then that's all he wanted when anything stirred him at night. I miss rocking him as much as I did before, but he just sleeps better now, so its better for all of us.
He is doing cute things every single day. He still loves to wave bye and everyone and everything (even the bathtub water as it drains:). He loves to identify our buttons, but he calls them "but" and its kind of cute:)
He also runs in circles and pretends to share his crackers, and then right before you eat them from his fingers he pulls them away to tease. Silly boy.
Last week he had his first kiss! There is a little girl named Makenna in our ward that he attends nursery with and they were both at our library's storytime. During the playtime segment, as they both stood on a platform, I said "Lincoln, give Makenna a hug." He did so sweetly and then decided to plant a kiss on her lips too! Kind of funny. Lincoln definitely is more affectionate these days. He loves to point out busses, balloons, and airplanes the most. Boy, I love being his mother!

Oh so cute! I love these kind of photos. Your going to have a sweet lover boy on your hands.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute kid. I think I say this in every comment, but I can't believe how grown up he looks. He is definitely not a baby anymore. We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete