Monday, December 19, 2011

Graduation!

Vance has received his master's degree in Mechanical Engineering (MSME) from Purdue University! He graduated this past weekend. I can safely say that this has been the most difficult semester for the both of us. It has been incredible to see how much Vance has accomplished. He defended his thesis a few weeks ago and has been finishing up the last projects, journal papers, tests, etc. since then. This semester he almost always would head to campus until 11 pm to 1 am after dinner every single weeknight and sometimes on weekends as well. I am VERY glad that we are done with school, at least for now.

Now we can say we both have our master's degree. I am so proud of Vance. He finished his master's degree in one year and four months!  He is AWESOME.

After graduation we took some pictures to remember the big day.


The commencement ceremony was inside the Elliot Hall of Music.


Next to the fountains that weren't running at this time of the year:)






All of us in front of the Bell Tower.


Vance in front of the ME building.


Lincoln thought it was so fun to have his dad's cap on.


Inside the ME building, where incredible refreshments were served. There was a vegetable platter that honestly looked just like a floral bouquet. I have never seen a vegetable tray look so beautiful.


Vance and Lincoln...I love my boys!

Make sure you read the post I just created below too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said