Lincoln and I traveled to Wisconsin last weekend. We are getting really good at packing and taking trips this year! The first night we were there we went to my home ward's Halloween party. My little brother dressed up as Elvis, and he looked great. Sorry for the horrible quality of the pictures. My phone's camera doesn't take good pictures in dimly lit places.
My mom (Professor Trelani and sister (Lady with a sari).
Lincoln (a frog) and me (Clay Matthews of the Packers!). My costume was more of a last minute thing, just using what we had. Lincoln did pretty well with his costume on.
My brother Peter and I took Lincoln and his cousin Jared trick or treating for their first time. It was so fun to see the excited looks on their faces. What a fun experience.
We picked tons and tons of apples in different varieties in my parent's backyard (and then of course hours of canning, too!). Lincoln enjoyed being outside...I love taking this little guy with me everywhere!
A couple of weeks ago we got our pictures taken by our photography, Heidi Jensen. I'll have to post those soon. We love how they turned out! Vance was missing us on Halloween, so he sent us one of our photos with a little Halloween twist. Happy Halloween!





So cute! I miss you guys!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable frog! Great costume idea:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun trip! Lincoln is such an adorable frog. Don't you guys need to come out to MN for something soon? J/K We miss you guys and are sad we won't see you over the holidays. So glad you are so good at updating your blog so we can see all the fun things you are doing. Tell everyone HI from us!
ReplyDelete