We also visited Lincoln's great grandma Shirley Thompson (Vance's mother's mother). She is so sweet and I'm glad they got to meet.
My sister Kelsey happened to have a baby shower thrown for her. I missed getting my other cousins, Eliza and Caroline, who left earlier, but got some Kindt cousins in. From left to right, Ruth, me, Kelsey, Lauren, and Emily. What a joyous reunion it was. We had dinner with the Kindt cousins another date as well which was a blast.
I have such wonderful sisters. We stick together and have become even closer throughout the years. Aren't families wonderful?


In the picture with you and your cousins, I totally thought your cousin (Lauren) was our old roomie Leslie. I thought "oh, how nice that she got to see Leslie!" then when I clicked to make it bigger it no longer looks like her. Too funny! :)
ReplyDeleteSoo good to see you and adorable Lincoln!
ReplyDelete