Friday, May 13, 2011

May Flowers

I have a few pots on our patio with flowers that I am really enjoying lately. I have to be a little choosy in the flowers I buy because I only get sun on portions of the patio for a few hours in the morning. I'm not able to grow some of the vegetables (especially tomatoes) that I would like because I get little sun, but flowers are fun too.

My new favorite flower to grow are these yellow tuberous begonias.  I love the middle of the flowers. Do you see all the wiggly tubes on one of the flowers? These are so cool!




Then here is Lincoln on our balcony patio. He has been having lots of runny noses these days. We go through lots of Kleenex tissues to try to keep him clean! He has already gotten a little too close to my flowers and has already pulled out an entire plant and ripped off some flowers and leaves of another, but I still love him to pieces. I have to be a little more careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice things said