Lincoln is GROWING so much. We took a video of him trying to roll over last night. He just has a hard time with keeping the arm tucked under on the side he's trying to roll over to. He is tolerating tummy time much better now and is close to doing 360's on blankets!
Below is another video of Lincoln during bathtime this evening. He loves his bath so much. Every time we take him out of the bath he cries and cries, and once when we put him back in his bath, he stopped crying. It was funny.
Our lives have been a little more busy lately. Vance travels to northern Indiana for two days every other week for his assistantship and also has a heavy class load. I sure miss him when he's gone. But Lincoln and I get to spend lots of time reading, playing, going to the library, play group with friends, etc. But I'm also surprised that with even ONE baby, I have a lot of more laundry and picking up to do (blankets and burpcloths galore!). I'm also surprised with how much a baby can have. For such a small baby, they have large things that come with them....like a swing, jumperoo, bassinett, bouncer seat, bumbo seat, lay n play, crib, changing table, drawers with clothes, high chairs...it takes up a lot of space!
I am still working for the school corporation in the area, filling in for two therapists who are unable to work right now. I work one morning and one afternoon each week and am able to do a couple of hours of work at home while Lincoln is napping. I think it is a really nice balance for me.
In a couple of weeks, Lincoln has an appointment with the pediatric dermatologist in Indianapolis. I am really looking forward to it and to see what answers and options she has for us! Counting down the days!
Keep your eyes posted for another update!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Nice things said