I guess it was kind of fun/funny for me to get a picture of Vance on his very first day of graduate school. He was a good sport and let me take the picture.
Also, there are pictures added to the previous post of our San Francisco trip and other summer pictures, so scroll down to see.
Here is a view in the morning a couple of weeks ago on a cloudy day. It actually was a bit stormy that day, but gives you an idea. I love how in the morning the sun lights up the apartment and seriously looks golden and makes me think we left a light on from the night before. It is so pretty. There are TONS of trails around here to go walking on as well, along with soccer fields, outdoor basketball courts, etc.
Below is an old video from last summer. I guess we like surprising each other with video mode.
34 week pictures (one month ago)
Above are 36 week pictures (about two weeks ago).
At our 36 week doctor's appointment I was 1/2 cm dliated and 50% effaced. Last week at our 37 week appointment I was 1 cm dilated and 75% effaced. We still have a couple of weeks to go, but he's getting ready to come!
32 week picture below. We were at Ocean Beach in San Francisco. We tried throwing around a frisbee, but it was too windy!
I can't believe that is your view!!! Awesome. It is so good to see picture of you and Rrrrrrrrrrupert and also your new place.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having an awesome day!
You're too cute, beautiful Momma Lisa! I loved catching up with you tonight. Keep being super you!
ReplyDeleteI love your random little videos! You guys are so cute. I love the view you have from your apt. I can't believe you are due like in a week or anytime! Good luck and I am so excited for you!!!
ReplyDelete