Sunday, June 13, 2010

Birthdays and Bellies!

This past week we celebrated the birthdays of two amazing women - our mothers! They are truly amazing women that inspire us to be better. We love you!

The birthday cake Lisa and I made. Lisa is a wonderful cook (and model).

Our baby boy seems to be doing great and growing all the time. I can't believe that he'll be here in a few months! We are deciding between Winchester, Rrrupert, Boots (Lyndee Stubbs' suggestion) and Zanther-Diaz for his name. What do you think? I personally like Rrrupert (make a rolling r sound at the beginning of his name). It sounds very regal. Seriously though, our top three right now are Christopher, Lincoln, and Quinn. It could very likely be none of those; we'll get a little more serious in the coming months.

Our baby boy is growing! About 15 more weeks to go.

4 comments:

  1. You're so cute! We need to hang out when your free. I love all the names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Lisa you look awesome! My only suggestion on names, is to NOT tell people your favorites or 'top names'. Everyone has something to say. Feelings get hurt. Or a relative will say how they hate that name (but it's your favorite & you were GOING to use it... but maybe no now...). I'm sure you get where I'm going! :) BUT if you wait until the baby is out & the name is final, no one can say a thing. ;c) PLUS since you already know the gender, it's wonderful to have one thing left that's a surprise when Vance busts out of the delivery room to announce it to everyone (or you make your phone calls). :) BUT of course you can do what you want; just my suggestion (but maybe I was too easily offended as a pregnant lady, & you guys could handle the name-bashing).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the names... My vote is for Lincoln (not that I get one it is your baby) I just really like that name! I have a little girl named Kennedy and a little boy named Nixon in my nursery class and I also really love those names... I think I'v got a thing for past presidents?!?! Whatever name you choose though I'm sure it will fit your boy... Did I mention how excited I am for you to have a boy! He's going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous!
    And I like all the names. Still consider Vannalisa, though...

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said