Saturday, May 8, 2010

IT'S A BOY!

We're going to have a baby boy!  We had an ultrasound yesterday at the hospital, with a specialist in Maternal Fetal Medicine. It was nice to have a doctor who knows exactly what to look for and get some extra time during the ultrasound. We were going to have the ultrasound next week, but something came up for me and I had to reschedule earlier since Vance is leaving town next week.

We were a little nervous/very excited. We wanted to prepare ourselves for anything that could happen. But everything in the ultrasound looks great and he is a healthy boy! We were able to get a DVD of most of the ultrasound, so that will be nice to be able to watch again.

This morning I went running (actually a slow jog- I need to be honest) and went by a garage sale (luckily I'm still able to jog at this point). I ran home, grabbed a couple bucks, drove back, and got a couple onesie's and baby outfits that were still in good condition. We are very blessed and excited to meet him in a few months!



3 comments:

  1. that's pretty cool. but i don't think you put up enough pictures of my new nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!!!! I'M so EXCITED! is that why you called? darn phone tag!!!! i can't believe it! well let me assure you little boys are great, even if you wanted a girl(that'd be me) we need to hang out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! We are so excited for you guys! A little boy will be so much fun...not that I would know but that's the word on the street. Thanks for posting pictures...he is so precious. Take care of your self and our little nephew!

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said