I thought I'd post MORE pictures from July. Enjoy!

Above is Mason, our nephew.

Cute picture above of Kayla, our niece.

Cute pic of our niece, Lyndee.

Little sister Keyana

Little sister Karissa

My brother Joe and I (looks like we're the one's that got married--but he's my brother)

My younger brother Peter and Vance.

Joe and Vance, good men in my life!



Another handsome picture of my brother Joe, just outside the Mt. Timpanogos temple.

Here I am with my siblings (Joe, me, Kelsey, Ruth, and Peter).

Hrere Vance is with some of his siblings- the older group (Jennifer, Steven, Janessa, Scott, Vance, and Becky)

My dad. I looove him!

I love this picture so much! It was so hot that morning, but we were loving it!
You look so beautiful! And the pictures are all really cute, the photographer did a great job.
ReplyDeleteLisa! I finally found your blog! Kirstie (your friend) told me she saw my pictures on your blog but I haven't been able to find it. I'm glad you liked my pictures, I was wondering if you were happy with them! I'm glad you're so happy! Keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteYeah you guys have a blog! I am gald you found us so we could find you! I love the wedding pics and want to see all of them. We definitely need to get together. Sorry we haven't seen you guys more often...I think you guys understand though. Anyway, glad all is well and hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Pictures, Lis. What a good looking family!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures!!! You were sooooo beautiful on your wedding day (and of course always)!
ReplyDeleteYou sure got a lot of Joe! That one of you and he together does look like a wedding pic, haha :)
Hey, you'd better have that last picture framed in your house somewhere. BIG!!! :) That's such a great pic & will be a nice reminder to keep the marriage fun & spicy! :)