Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Best Day of our Lives!


This is Vance and I when we came out of the temple. That was an awesome feeling!
A silly family photo outside Mt. Timpanogos Temple. Everyone was posing....fun one.


Vance with his side of the family- the Murrays! (Jeff, Becky, Steve, Jennifer, his dad Mike, his mother Linda, Vance, Annalisa, Janessa, Jeremy, Rachel, Scott, Jenna, and Steve).



We are with my side of the family- the Kindts! (Ken, Kelsey, Jared, Joe, Vance, Annalisa, Mom, Dad, Peter, and Ruth.





A great picture of Vance's youngest brother, Kayden. We had such a great photographer, Brea Runyan, who did lots of neat ideas for pictures and was so easy to work with. They turned out GREAT!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Your wedding pics are SO beautiful!!! Lisa, you were a spectacular bride! I wish we were there! Thanks for setting up a blog for the two of you- I'll be checking it often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting married and getting a blog! You look beautiful and happy. I'm so glad you found the right guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Annalisa! You made a BEAUTIFUL bride!! The pictures are awesome! You look so so happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures turned out great, but what do you expect with such a good looking couple. I really like the picture of all the Murrays in front of the temple. I would love to come see your place sometime and see all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Nice things said